Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Weird Combinations
So, lately if been having some weird combinations with my meals. I'm not really sure why I've been doing it, but it's been happening a lot lately. For instance, a couple of days ago, I ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich with chicken nuggets on the side covered in salsa. Now, if you don't think that's a weird combination, then I don't know what is. It was good and everything, but it's still the thought. Another example is macaroni and cheese with peas. I don't know if you guys have had any other weird combinations, but I like to hear from you if so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ya I've heard of some people having guacamole at Thanksgiving dinner. That seems a little interesting to me. I personally don't remember anything that I have had, but I'm sure that I've done it. Maybe eggs and pasta?
I've had rice and macaroni and cheese before. That was interesting. At my house we eat rice with everything so imagine anything that you've ever eaten and then imagine eating it with rice. I've had mashed potatoes with rice, I've had steak with rice, I've had pizza with rice. Oh the weirdest combination of things that I've had would probably be a Salvadorian dish that has pig ears, pig hooves, and fried yucca. I've also eaten my cup of noodles with hot sauce and lime juice. I've eaten popcorn with hot sauce and lime juice as well. I think that when we think hard enough we've all eaten some interesting things. At times they may not seem that weird to us because we're so used to eating them.
haha thats funny. i, in comparison, do not have as many crazy examples, but i do add peanut butter to pretty much everything. one example of that is soup. it's actually way good.
One of the best meals I've had at college was when my roommate and I decided to throw leftover things in a pot. It turned out to be really good.
Post a Comment