Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Giving Plasma
Now, I know that giving plasma doesn't have anything to do with food, but I'm going to make it work. Last Thursday, I decided to give plasma. I had always wanted to, but could never find the time or desire to go. Well, my roommate finally convinced me to go with him. I went, and I actually enjoyed it. I gave plasma pretty quick, and, of course, the best thing about it was the money I got. Something pretty interesting about the whole experience though was when I ate the crackers and juice. Now, you really wouldn't think juice and crackers could make a big difference. But, I'm here to tell you that it does. Just as I had finished giving plasma, I stood up real quick and got pretty dizzy. I laid back down on the bed and asked if they could get me some crackers and juice. In a matter of minutes I was back to normal. Pretty crazy, but true. I'm not really sure why it works like that, but it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The magical powers of crackers and juice should never be underestimated. It's the simple things in life that truly bring us the greatest amounts of energy.
It's magic! Kudos to you for doing it, i'm not a fan of needles so well...
I am going to start giving plasma...I'm pretty excited.
I have never given plasma or blood but crackers and juice sounds good.
i am so impressed. giving blood is one thing that really truly scares me!! i havent ever actually given it, but i have had it drawn for a test. it is just one of those things where you really dont want to watch, but cant help it because you are so curious!
Post a Comment