Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Hispanic Favorites
Well, I'm really getting excited for this weekend. For all of those who don't know this, I served my mission in the Ogden Utah Mission (spanish speaking). I know, it's pretty crazy. Not to mention funny. But, the real reason I'm excited for this weekend is that I have the chance to go visit some of my old converts and some good members that I know. Now, visiting them isn't the only thing I'm going to be doing. I get to eat some really good hispanic food! Not the fake stuff that you can get at taco bell, but I'm talking about a home cooked meal. A meal cooked with some love! I'll be with people from all over the world(Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, El Salvador), so I'll be able to eat a different plate of food from every family I visit. I'll tell you how it went in my next blog:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've always admired people who can eat spicy foods willy-nilly. Good luck and remember to bring some antacids!
wow you served your mission in utah... how was that? so coming to BYU was no shocker. it's funny because we tease people whot get called to utah... and now i actually know one, but it's cool
sounds like a lot of fun. It's pretty funny that you served in Utah though. I guess every state needs missionaries though.
mmm mmm mmm that food sounds DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment