Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Duck

Well, I'm here again. A couple of days ago in class, we were reading about a big article that has to do with ducks. Actually, it has to do with the liver of a duck. In the article, it talks about how people are protesting and trying to make it were the chefs can't serve liver anymore. They're trying to ban it off of all menu's. I think it's pretty ridiculous. People should have the right to serve what ever part of the animal they want. I know the protesters talk about the living conditions of the ducks and everything like that, but who really cares. Have they seen the living conditions of pigs. They live in their own crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. We live in America where freedom is in great quantity. I say let people believe in what they want, eat what they want, and say what they want. We don't have to like it, but we don't have the right to stop them either. I wouldn't want someone telling me what i can and cannot eat, so why would i tell someone else what they could or could not eat? Doesn't seem right to me.

Anonymous said...

Shh! Don't draw attention to the pigs! If they start protesting pork products, we'll all be miserable. Life without bacon is a sad, sad thing.